my country’s packaging industry started in the early 1980s. After more than ten years of development, it has formed a widespread use of paper, which is relatively environmentally friendly with plastics.
Classification method of carton
1. According to the way the paper boxes are made, there are manual paper boxes and mechanical paper boxes.
2. Divided according to the shape of the paper grid. There are square, round, flat, polygonal, and special-shaped paper.
3. According to the packaging objects, there are food, medicine, cosmetics, daily necessities, stationery, instruments, chemical medicine packaging boxes.
4. According to the material characteristics, there are flat carton boxes, fully bonded cardboard boxes, fine corrugated cardboard boxes, and composite board material boxes. Flat paper boxes are mostly used for sales packaging, such as white paper lunch boxes, yellow paper lunch boxes, and cardboard lunch boxes. Fully bonded paper lunch boxes are used not only for transport packaging, but also for sales packaging, especially for small and heavy goods. Fine corrugated cardboard boxes, such as flat-adhesive layer corrugated boxes, ordinary corrugated boxes. Composite cardboard boxes are mainly made of thick cardboard and paper, cloth silk, aluminum foil, cellophane, and are used for liquid packaging such as juice and milk.
5. According to the thickness of the cardboard, there are thin and thick paper lunch boxes. Thin paper lunch boxes such as white paper lunch boxes, cardboard, lunch boxes, tea paper lunch boxes. Thick paper lunch boxes such as box lunch boxes, yellow paper lunch boxes, corrugated paper lunch boxes.
6. According to the structure and sealing form of the carton, there are folding carton, flap carton, zipper (buckle cover) carton, drawer carton, folding carton and pressure cover paper. box.
Post time: Jun-10-2021